Work out at the J and bring your child to play in the warm and loving environment of our babysitting room available adjacent to the fitness center.
Information and Guidelines:
- Children must be three (3) months old and no older then 5 years (currently in Kindergarten).
- Parents must remain on JCC premises and list on the check-in sheet
where they will be in the building.
- All supplies, i.e., diapers, wipes, formula, snacks, must be clearly labeled
with the child’s name.
- If your child is sick, please DO NOT bring them to babysitting.
- Children should be changed by the parent prior to being dropped off at babysitting.
Please notify babysitters before you the leave the room if you want to be called in case
your child needs to be changed.
- If your child cries excessively, you will be called.
- All children MUST be picked up promptly at the close of babysitting hours.
- For security reasons, the person that drops off the child will be
the only person allowed to pick up the child.
- Siblings are not permitted to visit the babysitting room.
- In accordance with JCC policy all snacks MUST BE KOSHER - no meat, chicken or shellfish.
- The babysitters will limit the number of children attending babysitting
in order to provide a safe environment. Babysitting is on a “first-come – first-served” basis.
Monday-Friday 8:30 - Noon
Saturday 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Sunday 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon and Evening hours
by reservation ONLY.
Tuesday & Thursday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Must call the Sports & Wellness desk
at 954-434-0499, ext. 100
48 hours in advance to reserve.