Get in a great workout at the J and know that your child is near by in a warm and loving environment.
Our babysitting room is adjacent to the fitness center and it's FREE.
|Monday - Friday
||8:00 - 11:45 a.m.
|Tuesday & Thursday
||6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
||8:15 - 11:15 a.m.
||9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Babysitting is by reservation ONLY. You must reserve a spot 48 hours in advance
by calling the Sports & Wellness desk at 954.434.0499, ext. 100.
- Babysitting is available for members with a Family or Parent Plus membership.
- Children must be at least three (3) months old and no older than 5 years or currently in Kindergarten.
- Parents must remain on JCC premises and specify where in the building they will be on the check-in sheet.
- Parents must provide all supplies, i.e. diapers, wipes, formula, snacks, etc., and supplies must be clearly labeled with the child’s name.
- If your child is sick, please DO NOT bring him/her to babysitting.
- Children should be changed by the parent prior to being dropped off at babysitting. Please notify babysitters before you leave the room if you want to be called in case your child needs to be changed.
- If you child cries excessively, you will be called.
- All children MUST be picked up promptly by the close of babysitting hours.
- For security reasons, the person that drops off the child will be the only person allowed to pick up the child.
- Siblings (over 5 years old) are not permitted to visit the babysitting room.
- In accordance with JCC policy, all snacks MUST BE KOSHER – no meat, chicken or shellfish.
- The babysitters must limit the number of children attending babysitting in order to provide a safe environment. Babysitting is on a "first come, first served" basis. You MUST reserve ahead of time.