The David Posnack Jewish Community Center has 7,000 square feet of fully equipped fitness and weight training machines including:
There is also a free-weight area within the facility.
Membership includes a FREE one-time orientation to the fitness center. On-going personalized fitness programs are available for an additional fee.
Teen Usage – For safety reasons, children under 13 are not allowed in the fitness center. Members 13 and 14 years old are required to take an exercise training course (Fit-Teen Program) before using weight training or cardiovascular equipment.
|Racquetball & Tennis Facilities|
• Four indoor racquetball courts
• Four lighted outdoor tennis courts
• Equipment is available and always FREE
Reservations for racquetball courts may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
Our on-staff tennis pro offers private and group lessons for all ages.
Black-soled shoes may not be worn on the racquetball courts. For safety reasons, goggles must be worn when playing racquetball.
- 11,000 square feet of air-conditioned gymnasium
- Lighted outdoor sports complex
- Two softball fields
- Five tennis courts
Both men’s and ladies’ locker room facilities are open to members and include sauna and steam rooms.
Locker room rentals (Members only):
• Sedley Lobby locker room for $10 per month or $100 for one-year.
• Raquetball-area locker room for $5 per month with a $25 minimum (five months) or $60 for one-year.
For locker rental, contact the Sports and Wellness desk at 954-434-0499, ext. 100.