Whatever journey you are taking,
the David Posnack Jewish Community Center
has something for you . . .
There is something for everyone,
and everyone is welcome!
Set on the 40-acre Nina & Louis Silverman campus in southwest Broward, the JCC is a 143,000 square-foot facility offering educational, cultural, recreational and performing arts programs, classes and special events for infants through seniors. Membership categories reflect a variety of lifestyles and age groups.
Director: Caitlin Donato, 954-434-0499, ext. 107; firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate: Jane Hesse, ext. 110; email@example.com
Associate: Veronica Yanes, ext. 304; firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate: Veronica Adams, ext. 360; email@example.com
Monday − Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Appointments are welcome at your convenience. Please contact Caitlin Donato at 954-434-0499, ext. 107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Free use of our fitness center, weight room, swimming pools, two gymnasiums,
racquetball, tennis, basketball courts and fitness classes
• Access to "members only" programs including preschool, afterschool care,
summer camp and vacation mini-camps
• Priority in registering for classes and programs open to non-members and discounts
on most classes and programs
• Reduced prices on room rentals including the Orlove Auditorium and Brickman Theatre
• Guest privileges at more than 350 JCC facilities worldwide through the JCC network
• Membership discounts at participating area synagogues through our Mind, Body and
• Discounts and special offers from local businesses through our JRewards program
Fees & Payment Options
JCC members now have a choice of paying their dues in full by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and American Express (and receive a discount) OR paying the annual membership over 12 months via credit card or through Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Download a membership application today!
Membership cards are issued to all members 13 years and older and are validated each year upon renewal of
membership fees. ID photographs are taken in the front reception area during fitness center hours. Membership
cards are required to enter the building. There is a $5 charge for replacement of lost cards.
As a thank you to our members, the David Posnack Jewish Community Center is pleased to present discounts
and special offers from local businesses in our community. To take advantage of these discounts simply show
your valid JCC membership card at the time of purchase. For a complete list of participating businesses and
their special offers to JCC members CLICK HERE.