Sports & Wellness Overview
On Land or in the Pool...We Have Just the Right Class for You!
Whether you are new to exercising, a fitness fanatic, or somewhere in-between, the JCC has innovative and fun exercise and fitness classes for all ages--from teens to seniors.
Many classes are FREE with your membership, and we have added some great new ones. Just click on the links below and start exercising today.
For ages 3 months - 5 years
Babysitting is available to all members for FREE while visiting the J for fitness, activities and all other programs.
Monday - Friday • 8:30 a.m. - Noon
Tuesday & Thursday • 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday • 8:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Sunday • 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
The David Posnack Jewish Community Center has 7,000 square feet of fully equipped fitness and weight training machines including:
There is also a free-weight area within the facility.
Membership includes a FREE one-time orientation to the fitness center. On-going personalized fitness programs are available for an additional fee.
Teen Usage – For safety reasons, children under 13 are not allowed in the fitness center. Members 13 and 14 years old are required to take an exercise training course (Fit-Teen Program) before using weight training or cardiovascular equipment.
Racquetball & Tennis Facilities
•Four indoor racquetball courts(Reservations for racquetball courts may be made up to 48 hours in advance)
• Five lighted outdoor tennis courts
• Equipment is available and always FREE (Available for check out at the Sports & Wellness desk)
- 11,000 square ft. air-conditioned gymnasium
- Competition-size swimming pool (with geothermal heating/cooling unit)
- Lighted outdoor sports complex
- Two softball fields
- Five tennis courts
- Four racquetball/handball courts
Both mens' and ladies’ locker room facilities are open to members. Locker rooms include full shower amenities, saunas and steam rooms.
Lockers are available to rent (Members only):
• Sedley Lobby locker room for $10 per month or $100 for one-year.
• Raquetball-area locker room for $5 per month with a $25 minimum (five months) or $60 for one-year.
For locker rental, contact the Sports & Wellness desk at 954-434-0499, ext. 100.