Camp Kadima 2021
Two amazing summer camps. Choose the location that is best for you!
Camp Kadima at the JCC
- Click here to view safety guidelines
- Camp T-shirts, camp bags and all new Glatt kosher menu provided to each camper
- On-site swimming pool and splash pad
- Air-conditioned activity space including two gymnasiums, aerobic studios, racquetball courts
- Two playgrounds for children of all ages
- Clay Tennis courts, turf field & batting cages
- Camp family nights
- Daily activities may include: flag football, yoga, tennis, volleyball, arts & crafts, karate, science, cooking, music, hip hop, XZone Fitness®, soccer, Zumba® & more
- Weekly special events such as bounce houses, water-slide days, karaoke, game shows, food court day, dress-up & spirit days
- Late night programs
- Maccabiah (color war) & Zimriah (songfest)
- Weekly Israeli programs & Shabbat celebrations
- On-campus security and a full-time health care professional on site
We emphasize the group experience for children to:
- become more confident and increase their self-esteem
- develop increased social skills
- be adventurous and try new things
- Our qualified staff are trained to encourage children to reach their individual potential.
- Our staff's talent, love, leadership and devotion are the heart and soul of camp.
- We provide lifelong memories, built on tradition.
Camp Kadima is the best! We could not ask for a better camp experience for our children each summer. This will be our third summer at Camp Kadima, and our kids literally count down the days until camp starts each year! The staff is amazing – they always get to know the parents, and they make sure the campers are safe, happy and having lots of fun. Every day is something new, including sports, special activities, field trips, competitions and more. Our kids have made special friendships through Camp Kadima, and their experience there has really enriched all of our lives. We feel so fortunate to have Camp Kadima as our summer home!
-Satisfied parents of 2 happy Camp Kadima campers
My girls, Lilly (age 8) & Sophie (age 5), have been going to Camp Kadima the last five years. They look forward to everything about camp - from the dress up/spirit days, to the field trips and in house activities, and of course the wonderful staff! The camp facilities are amazing - there is so much to do on-site! They have made lasting friendships and and grow every summer from the experiences and relationships made. Summer is Camp Kadima at the DPJCC!
Main DPJCC Number - 954.434.0499