Just as David Posnack left his legacy, you too, have the power to transform lives and the ability to shape our community. As a JLegacy Society member, you join a committed group of individuals who ensure the future of the David Posnack Jewish Community Center.
A legacy gift guarantees the continuity of our programs and services and the sustainability of the J's future.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS TO GIVE
- Bequests: Make a donation to the J while preserving your assets during your lifetime. A gift may be a dollar amount, a specific asset, a percentage, or the remainder of your estate once all other bequests have been satisfied.
- Charitable Trusts: You can leave a donation to the J through a charitable remainder or lead trust by naming the J as the beneficiary.
- Life Insurance Policies: Designate the J as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy and if ownership of a policy is transferred to the J during your lifetime, receive an income tax charitable deduction.
- Retirement Plans: Designate the J as an after-death beneficiary of your IRA or other qualified retirement plans and make a tax-free estate gift.
- Alternative Assets: Donations can be received in the form of a residence-real property, charitable git annuity, cash or other assets.
PLEASE COMPLETE OUR FORM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
THE JLEGACY SOCIETY
For more information, please contact Beverly S. Bachrach, MS,
Director of Philanthropy, at 954.434.0499, ext. 321 or email@example.com.