La Femme Active
Maternal Fitness Program
This program is a comprehensive maternal fitness program dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of women during periods of preconception, prenatal health and postpartum recovery.
- 60-minute classes are safe for women to join during any stage of pregnancy, before, during and after.
- Goals are to strengthen the muscles in preparation for childbirth.
- Small class size limited to 8 participants.
- All participants receive a professional level of supervision through exercises based on the participants' pregnancy progression or postpartum recovery phase.
Medical clearance is required for participation.
Mondays | 9:00-9:45 a.m. • 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays | Noon-1:00 p.m. • 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Fridays | 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Group package (4 classes) - Members: $200 • Community: $260
- 60-Minute Session - Members: $100 • Community: $130
- (4) 60-Minute Sessions - Members: $380 • Community: $495
- (8) 60-Minute Sessions - Members: $720 • Community: $935
- (16) 60-Minute Sessions - Members: $1,360 • Community: $1,765
- (24) 60-Minute Sessions - Members: $1,920 • Community: $2,495
Ongoing monthly registration includes four weeks of classes held twice a week. Choose days and times at registration from available options. Make-up schedule available for holidays. Must have 48 hour prior notice for cancellation, otherwise session will not be rescheduled.
La Femme Active's maternal exercise programs are in accordance with the guidelines of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
With Nadia Auguste
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science & Health Promotion
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
- American Physical Therapy Association continuing education credits in prenatal & postpartum exercise design.
For more information, call Nadia at 954.709.2818