Sports & Wellness
The J is your one-stop shop for fitness & health!
Our 7,000 square-foot fitness center is fully equipped with fitness and weight training machines, including:
- Abdominal & Back Machines
- Precor EFX Transport
- Cybex Strength Training Equipment (lower & upper body machines)
- Upper Body Ergometer
- Indoor Walking/Running Track
- True & Star Trac Treadmills (with Heart Rate Monitors)
- Free-Motion Fitness/Weight Areas
Membership includes a FREE one-time orientation to the fitness center. On-going personalized fitness programs are available for an additional fee.
Teen Usage: For safety reasons, children under the age of 13 are not allowed in the fitness center. Members ages 13 & 14 are required to take an exercise training course (FitTeen Program) before using the weight training or cardiovascular equipment.
Our FREE fitness classes are taught seven days a week by certified instructors. Our fitness classes include:
- XZone Fitness®*
- Hot Yoga*
- Circuit Training
- Bosu Classes
- And more!
View Fitness Schedule
Register for Classes
*A fee applies to this class.
Movie stars and athletes swear by them. Would working with a personal trainer benefit you? Absolutely! Trainers can help anyone, regardless of physical condition or age, get in shape and stay in shape.
Meet our Trainers
Additional facilities that you'll find on our campus include:
- 11,000 square foot air-conditioned gymnasium
- Locker rooms*, including full shower amenities, sauna, steam room, sitting/changing area
- Competition-size swimming pool (with geothermal heating/cooling unit)
- Kiddie/teaching pool (3 feet in depth)
- Lighted outdoor sports complex
- Two softball fields
- Five tennis courts
- Four racquetball/handball courts
*Lockers are available to rent for members. The fee is $10 per month or $100 for one year. To rent a locker, contact the Sports & Wellness front desk at 954.434.0499 ext. 100.