Camp Kadima Email Update 3/19
Dear Camp Parents,
I am emailing you today to ensure that you are up-to-date on what's happening with camp as the summer gets closer. Below you will find important information. Please read all the way through and, as always, feel free to reach out with any questions.
We will not be processing the April 1 camp payment. We are postponing that payment for a future date and will be in touch with you before we do anything.
All future camp payments will be evaluated at a later date. We are hopeful that this summer will be better than ever and we look forward to welcoming your child/ren with big smiles and open arms!
At this time, we are evaluating this day by day, but will be in touch with updates as we have them.
Check our website for details on all other programs.
We are a resilient community and we know we will get through this—together. In the meantime, please do everything you can to stay healthy and ensure the health of those around you.
Chief Executive Officer, David Posnack JCC
Download the Brochure
- Camp T-shirts (new logo!), camp bags and all new Glatt kosher menu provided to each camper
- Exciting field trips on air-conditioned buses (Olim and up)
- On-site swimming pool and splash pad
- Air-conditioned activity space including two gymnasiums, aerobic studios, racquetball courts
- Two playgrounds for children of all ages
- NEW Clay Tennis courts, NEW turf field & batting cages
- Camp family nights
- Daily activities may include: flag football, yoga, tennis, volleyball, arts & crafts, karate, science, cooking, music, hip hop, XZone Fitness®, soccer, Zumba® & more
- Weekly special events such as bounce houses, water-slide days, karaoke, game shows, food court day, dress-up & spirit days
- Late night programs
- Maccabiah (color war) & Zimriah (songfest)
- Weekly Israeli programs & Shabbat celebrations
- On-campus security and a full-time health care professional on site
We emphasize the group experience for children to:
- become more confident and increase their self-esteem
- develop increased social skills
- be adventurous and try new things
- Our qualified staff are trained to encourage children to reach their individual potential.
- Our staff's talent, love, leadership and devotion are the heart and soul of camp.
- We provide lifelong memories, built on tradition.
Camp Kadima is the best! We could not ask for a better camp experience for our children each summer. This will be our third summer at Camp Kadima, and our kids literally count down the days until camp starts each year! The staff is amazing – they always get to know the parents, and they make sure the campers are safe, happy and having lots of fun. Every day is something new, including sports, special activities, field trips, competitions and more. Our kids have made special friendships through Camp Kadima, and their experience there has really enriched all of our lives. We feel so fortunate to have Camp Kadima as our summer home!
-Satisfied parents of 2 happy Camp Kadima campers
My girls, Lilly (age 8) & Sophie (age 5), have been going to Camp Kadima the last five years. They look forward to everything about camp - from the dress up/spirit days, to the field trips and in house activities, and of course the wonderful staff! The camp facilities are amazing - there is so much to do on-site! They have made lasting friendships and and grow every summer from the experiences and relationships made. Summer is Camp Kadima at the DPJCC!
Main DPJCC Number - 954.434.0499
|Chief Programs Operating Officer/Camp Kadima Administrator
|Spencer Linden, Camp Kadima Administrator
|JSprouts: Ages 18 mos.-4 yrs.
|Eileen Neidorf, Camp Registration
|JKidz/ Adventure / JGirls / JTech / JTheater: Ages 5-14 / Extreme / LIT / JSports / JHoops
|Lisa Lundy, Camp Registration
|Special Needs Camp (Giborim)
|Scott Dermer, Camp Director
|Jane Hesse, Membership Associate