Ben & Dorothy Spencer Special Services Division
For Boys & Girls Ages 3-22
- Giborim, which means heroes in Hebrew, is a special needs program that serves campers with autism, Down syndrome, developmental delays and various other disabilities.
- All campers participate in a variety of camp activities. Most groups participate in two field trips per week.
- Inclusion program: A limited number of campers with mild disabilities are included in the general camp population.
- New campers must have an intake interview. The JCC cannot provide one-on-one supervision. Continuous aggressive behaviors may result in dismissal of the
child from the program.
- Camp for ages 3-5 requires an 8-week commitment.
Sample Newsletter • Sample Lunch Menu • Sample Camp Calendar • Sample Schedule • Sample List of Activities
Parent Testimonial 1 • Parent Testimonial 2 • Parent Testimonial 3
Additional Camp Options
- Gluten-free option: $15 per camper week
- Extended Day: AM (7:30-9:00 a.m.) - $25 per camper per week • PM (4:00-6:00 p.m.) - $35 per camper per week
- Transportation: Weston or East Hollywood buses. $45 per camper per week. Grades K & Up.
Serving Broward County residents from Davie, Cooper City, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Plantation and Weston.