The J offers a multitude of services to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Advanced Sports Physical Therapy, Inc.
Ira Farber is a licensed physical therapist specializing in sports, general orthopedic and manual rehabilitation for all age groups and is located at the Sedley Family Indoor Sports Complex at the JCC. He treats children and teens, adults and seniors and elite athletes.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Medicare and most insurance plans accepted.
Please visit Ira's website for more information: www.asptphysicaltherapy.com
Ira D. Farber, MPT
Physical therapists are musculoskeletal specialists, meaning they are the experts when it comes to the mechanics of the body and how the muscles, joints and skeletal structure work with one another.
- At Athletix, we offer a well-rounded approach to health and wellness, by providing: Functional Rehabilitation |Exercise Recovery |Performance Training | Massage |Stretching Services and more...
- Our Doctors of Physical Therapy have extensive experience treating athletes from a wide variety of disciplines, including the NFL, MLB, NBA, US Olympic sailing, tennis, Crossfit and more. Our experience with athletes ensures that our exercise recovery services, stretching and massage, are designed to expedite healing from the trauma that the body incurs as a direct result of intense training.
- Our Promise: We will treat you as an individual and your experience will be as unique as you are. You will always receive personalized attention and we guarantee you will never feel like just another patient.
CHECK US OUT
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Call / Text: 954-800-5826
- Mon: 8:30 am-1:30 pm
- Tues: 8:30 am-1:30 pm, 3:30-7:00 pm
- Wed: 8:30 am-1:30 pm
- Thu: 8:30 am-1:30 pm, 3:30-7:00 pm
- Fri: 8:00 am-3:00 pm